Translate

Sunday, April 3, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE STAY UP FOUNDATION

Hi guys! This review is about Etude House's Stay up foundation, I had this for months and I forgot to write a review about this lol.


P 778.00 (each)


So I have two colors, first is Sand and the second color I have is Ivory. It has smooth and flawless coverage, it has a natural glowing effect and really moisturizing. It's not too sticky when you applied it and it doesn't have a cosmetic smell. Well, it smells nice! 






The first color is the #5 which is Sand, it suits my skin tone really well, like i'm not wearing any foundation. It has really good coverage and it will cover the redness of other parts of the face. The second color is #3 which is Ivory, it is also the same and it's really too light for my skin, so I'm using it as a highlighter in some parts of my face like T-zone, C-zone and the chin part. 

 So this is the foundation when applied to face, and in natural sunlight.
                                        (Sorry for my face loool)

                   
                My next review is about their Snowy dessert, i'll be posting it this week also, so watch out for it! Thank you for reading, please comment down below if you have any suggestions or products you want me to try/review. 'Till next time! Love, Joanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment