Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

ALTHEA BOX #1


HI GUYS! It's been a while, right? As I said, I'll be posting my Althea haul! Sorry if it's kinda late, don't stop scrolling!








I bought this last March 26 and came in April in exactly ONE WEEK! Take note it is orginally from korea to philippines in just one week, real quick! Not just that, it also has a freebie, that cute Laneige waterbank essence up there. Who wouldn't love to order at Althea when you can see your babies with a lot of bubble wraps and in a box that keeps them safe and sound?




So here's what I bought!

  • Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask                    P  500
  • Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock                                  P  420
  • Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel                       P  180
  • Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack                                   P 550
  • The Saem Healing Tea Garden Green Tea Cleansing Water    P  270







As I've been using this for 8 months now, (And I almost finished all of them hehe) 
here are the top three products I will recommend!




  Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock
                                     



This sunblock, this sunblock is the most perfect sunblock for Filipinas! Specially in this Philippine weather and it's burning hot sun, we can now enjoy walking outdoors with this sunblock! (but not for too long ofcourse) 




                                  The Saem Healing Tea Garden 
                                    Green Tea Cleansing Water




You can see, this is step-by-step (lol what) picture of how the cleansing water works. I'm using Etude House's Foundation and in just one swipe, ta-daaa! It also melts your stubborn mascara and eyeliner, just put the right amount on the cotton and leave it in your eye part for a minute and then ta-da! (HAHA) 



            Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel 


This is the last product I will recommend. This Aloe Vera works really well for me and it has a lot of uses! 



  1. You can use it as a make up base
  2. As a face moisturizer
  3. As a body moisturizer
  4. As a hair mask
  5. And to soothe sunburn



The last use is my most favorite one because I love going to swimming pools specially in summer! So this is my most favorite product so far because of the really affordable price, it also has a lot of products inside! Thank you for reading and visiting, you can comment down below abt everything and let's be friends, arayt? Please stay tuned because my Althea box # 2 is already here! Love ya xx


No comments:

Post a Comment