Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Manila adventure

It's been a while! I was taking my vacation for the past weeks and here's my new adventure in Manila! This is not related to kpop tho~


        I went to my Manila with my two cousins and stayed there for two days. The first day was my other cousin's graduation so we went and congratulations to our new teacher! *claps* It was my first time taking the LRT train and it was the last train that night so it was too crowded and we were standing. It was fun riding with my two cousins!







(Here's her cat, Dren. Cute, isn't?)




     So for the second day we went to the mall and ate Japanese food at Yoshinoya. Damn, the food were so delicious and affordable! Specially the tiramisu! Can't get enough of that I wanted to eat more!




                   After that, we stroll and stroll and buy and buy and bam! time to go home. It was just a short period of time but I feel like so exhausted because we talked and laughed like we're never seeing each other again! The day we went to the mall is Epik High's concert in manila and I can see poster everywhere around the mall and good that I can control myself because I really want to watch them live! Hope to watch their next concert and go back to manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment