Translate

Saturday, August 29, 2015

THEFACESHOP Review

Hello! This is a review about THE FACE SHOP's Dual Veil Concealer, Aqua Proof Marker Tint, and a freebie, Full Stay CC Cream that is soooo cute. Also, these are the photos that I took.


DUAL VEIL CONCEALER 


This concealer is soooo good that I can't live without it. The upper side is a stick that looks like a lipstick. *lol* And the other one is a liquid/cream that really smells nice. It doesn't smell like the other ordinary concealers that smells like it will harm your skin. This one smells like it was perfumed and it's not that strong. Just a light perfume smell. But it really smells good!!! 







AQUA PROOF MARKER TINT


This marker tint amazes me like it was so convenient to use. It looks like a marker pen and the color fits my style too. Maybe it looks weird to other girls when I'm using it on public restrooms because they look at me like "Wtf is that a marker pen?!" and it really stays long on your lips, not like the other tints that fades when you drink. This one colors more on your lips when you drink or when it is wet *coughs* I mean when you put out your tongue so your lips won't get dry.



FULL STAY CC CREAM



When they say FULL STAY, it really stays for a long time. I used it once when I went to the mall but becuse of the REALLY HOT temperature in the philippines, I was sweating really hard before I reach the mall. I went to the restroom to retouch and I was surprised that it wasn't removed. I like it but it was a lil cakey..and doesn't look like natural.




No comments:

Post a Comment