Translate

Sunday, November 15, 2015

ESSENCE SOFT TOUCH MAKE-UP

Hello! This review is about Essence's SOFT TOUCH MOUSSE MAKE-UP. I got this in shade 02 which is MATTE BEIGE. 




Here's the look inside of the product and it somehow smells good? But still smells like cosmetics. I thought I got the shade that is darker for my skin but it only will make your natural skin look like it's matte and makes your pore invisible. It's also on sale 'till November 30,2015.




Here's the actual product. It looks like a whip cream but a heavy one and it also looks like the chocolate icing in a mousse cake. (Lol ikr?) On the right side, (please excuse my big fist? Hehe) It looks like it's dark because they only have three shades. I got this 2nd one because I feel like the first one is too white for my skin. The 3rd one is darker than and this product really amazes me because it's too cute and you want to eat it cause it really looks like a chocolate-flavor whip cream. It leaves a powdery-finish touch and it makes your skin really soft. The actual price is P350 and is now P150 'till november 30, 2015. Thank you for reading! 'Till my next review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment